Sunday, October 28, 2012

Digital Sunday Tomorrow's a Monday

I screw around famously.

Yesterday I pirated the episode of the CBS TV show #PersonOfInterest entitled "Triggerman" because one of my DirecTV DVRs didn't record it, or #Elementary, the CBS show after it, "airdate 10/25/2012" to my Mac mini running OS X.6 "Snow Leopard" from an Ext. USB 1.5TB Iomega HD.

I then watched the #Elementary show entitled "Rat Race" on CBS period CoM

CoM. (because Sherlock Holmes was humbled after I texted that on Twitter/Facebook #TFx)

When Sherlock speaks of his "flair for our mother tongue", CoM translation= $herlocka #TFx The show was a showcase for Windows 8.

Have a $herlocka day, Olivia Wilde.

Choose your Soft Drinks carefully. At Walgreens.

Nuclear Vinter Storm Shelter Sandwiches were purchased at a nearby Dollar Tree (by Staples and Radio Shack) with an EBT Food Stamps card that magically had food money available on it again after I'd spent it all.

6:25AM Pepsi |\

6:34 - 6:35AM 150MG Trazo-Done (latest bottle from Wal-Mart Rx [10/1/12]) - 12OZ water, approximately (because I do not have a Liquid Volume measuring tool). I also do not have the proper tools to easily repair a footrest thingamajig between the footrest and seat of my current couch. It is brown and muddied with cigarette ash stains and burn holes |\

12:07PM - 12:16PM CHEESE-BURGER from Dollar Tree THIS ONE wasn't drugged, Think Q - 12OZ water, maybe it's @Maybelline |\

This was done using the "Compose" button (not the HTML one) Firefox Web browser HP Windows and I have to continually reset the Modem/Router/Network Connection (Cable Modem/Internet from Bright House Networks).

No comments: