Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Rings of Saturn

I TOLD SARA AT HAIR CUTTERY, AFTER SHE TOLD ME SHE JUST SAW AN INSPIRING SPEAKER AT A CONFERENCE FOR HAIR STYLIST BUSINESSPERSONS: "I think you can learn to do almost anything, instinctually. Well, maybe not fix car engines (or a Logic Board on a White as a Vera Wang Chung tonight and tomorrow in a Northern Towne down South in Florida, sorta kinda lorda' flies programmed to reduce me to the class clown outsider as was meant to be but they exist no more and I don't care Epiphany Venice of Italia in Mattiello House of the Beach of Satellite on the West Coast of the state of ostricism and hate in this here state of $ith Wedding Dress with clouds as white as snow but why rehash, and feel the backlash, of drones that act for you, or the Nokia Windows phone used to shoot Roar, the commercial with the Sara B. tune, 41 megapixels and too many fancy options, too, take photos and play with apps but how's your ass? I'm workin on that, show me your Roar, soap scum Scrubbing Bubbles, and more; bow down to the magic, or be the Brave man who knows of a truth you must live through!!!! Maybe one of these days you can let some light in, maybe one of these drones will sell you some Pot again, but true love IS SELF-SUFFICIENCY!!!!) however I'd rather pay a car mechanic to rip me off professionally, when I have a car, but stuff like that (i.e. Adolf Hitler, Tony Robbins con men/dictators for power/money IN MY HEAD, "good guys" George Clooney/Bono/media and/or music superstars). SHE SAID SHE WAS SO INSPIRING and I "She presented good business models? YEAH. "Folksy?" NO NOT REALLY, SHE JUST KNEW HOW TO INSPIRE. Do your job, bitches.

No comments: